Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Gluten Free Pancakes

 

Pancakes are a firm favourite in our house on weekends. 

With my Nutri Bullet I can whip up a mixture in no time.  But you don't need a Nutri Bullet to make these, just a spoon or whisk.  It will just take a little longer to get the lumps out.

Ingredients

1 cup GF self raising flour
1 tbsp sugar
2 tsp GF baking powder
1 egg
1 cup milk
Oil for cooking

Method

I simply place all ingredients (except the oil) in my Nutri Bullet and blend for a minute and then my mixture is ready to go.  Alternatively whisk or stir until lump free.

Heat a small fry pan and using a little oil cook pancakes one at a time, flipping when bubbles are present in pancake.

Serve with your preferred toppings.

Maple Syrup is a firm favourite in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...