Thursday, November 13, 2014

Gluten Free Zucchini Fritters


At Christmas time when I was hanging out with my Sister-in-law and her gorgeous family, I was offered a Zucchini Fritter. It was served with Tzatziki Dip as a started before the BBQ.
 
All I can say is it had me at Tzatziki!
 
A delicious snack, served with my favourite dip was a huge winner and given there are 101 zucchini’s growing in our gardens at the moment, I thought I’d share this recipe with you
 
Zucchini Fritters
 
150g Zucchini – grated
1 medium Onion – grated
3 Rashers of Bacon – finely diced
1/2 cup of Plain Gluten Free Flour
3 Eggs
Oregano, basil, parsley (to your liking)
Salt & Pepper to taste
Oil
 
Combine all the ingredients except for the oil in a bowl and mix well.
 
Heat oil in a fry pan and shallow fry spoonfuls of the mixture, turning once to brown.
 
Keep in warm oven whilst frying additional fritters.
 
Serve with Tzatziki Dip
 
* These can be made in advanced and warmed in time for serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...