Thursday, January 15, 2015

Mexican Dip



Mexican dip is a party favourite in our house, I love taking it along to parties when I'm bringing a plate.

You can mix it up really to suit yourself but this is how I do it.

Ingredients
Avocado

Taco Seasoning
Sour Cream
Tasty Cheese - Grated
Tomatoes
Spring onions

Method
The thing with this dish you'll noticed whilst I've listed ingredients there really isn't any measurements.  It's up to you and the size of your dish.


1st Layer: Mashed up avocado spread across the dish

2nd Layer: Taco seasoning sprinkled across

3rd Layer: Sour Cream spread across

4th Layer: Sprinkle grated tasty cheese

5th Layer: Tomatoes, diced and sprinkled across the dish

6th Layer: A few spring onions chopped and sprinkled randomly on top

Note: I like to use a shallow dish to serve my Mexican dip because it truly allows one to dig through all layers with their corn chips ensuring they get the full affect of the mixed flavours.

Often referred to as "a party in your mouth" this is sure to impress party goers.

xo

1 comment:

  1. I still have this in my recipe folder from you Mandy and it's a big hit at our family 'do's!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...